please pardon the dust...
I'm currently in the process of getting things sorted and cleaning up the gallery after a bit of an unplanned hiatus.
I've gone ahead and set up a new folder for the new year, and everyone should be able to submit their deviations there.
and just for good measure I'm going to be re-posting the rules and guidelines for submission below.
please be sure to give them a quick once over before you submit anything to the group.
Before you submit a deviation to the group:
- Only Members can submit to the CuteToys Gallery. If you are not a Member of the group yet and would like to be, please click the join button at the top of the front page.
- This group is mainly for toys. Some polymer figures and sculptures will be accepted, but jewelery, keychains, food, etc will not.
- Submission should be deviations that you've submitted to deviantArt within the current month.
- Select only your best Deviations. We understand that everyone is at different levels of ability, so we will try our best to not discriminate, however, the final word on what is good quality will be left up to the CuteToys founders.
- Please only choose one photo from a photo-shoot or similar setting to submit at a time. If you would really like to submit the whole series, please stagger the submissions and submit one every few days.
- NO sales photos. Photos who's soul purpose is to advertise items for sale or commission are not allowed. This includes advertising sale of this item in the artist comments. We feel uncomfortable promoting potential scams and choose to reject any and all sales related submissions.
- NO boxed/packaged toys. Collection documentation or obvious sale photos are for your personal scrap gallery.
- If your Submission does not meet the criteria explained above the group reserves the right to reject your request. You will not always be notified in this case. Please make sure to follow all rules to submit properly.
- After you have selected the Deviation you wish to submit go to the CuteToys homepage and click "Contribute Art" or go to the group gallery and click "Contribute to this Gallery".
- Once you've done this the Founders will receive a message asking whether to approve your Deviation or not. They will get around to looking at the submission at their earliest convenience. Please be patient.
- currently members may submit a maximum of THREE deviations per week, since we don't want to spam with to many Deviations.
If you ever have any questions regarding these rules, please contact the Founder, EleanorAnne, directly via Note.